Conditions of sale
Online store terms and conditions
§1 Preliminary conditions
1. Online store is available at the Internet address https://lithops-book.com/en/, is run by a natural person - Piotr Dzieduszyński, residing in Łódź, 91-356, ul. Kruszynowa 12/2 These terms and conditions are directed to the customers and they set basic conditions for entering a distance agreement with the customer through the intermediary of the Store.
§2 Principles of ordering
1. Buying in the Store does not require creating an account and is done by entering the address data to complete the order.
2. Prices in the Store are given in US dollars and include a VAT tax.
3. The final (total) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price of the product and the cost of delivery, which the Client is informed about while placing orders in the Online store.
§3 Principles of ordering
In order to submit an order, you have to:
1. Select the product which is the subject of the Order, and then click "Buy Now"
2. Fill out the order form by entering the customer data and the address of the Product delivery.
3. Click "next"
4. Select one of the payment methods via PayPal and pay for the order within 7 days
§4 Available methods of delivery and payment
1. The only possible method of delivery is a parcel sent by post.
§5 Performance of the Purchase Agreement
1. Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is effective after the Customer places an order using the Online Store Order Form.
2. After placing the order, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt, and at the same time, accepts it for processing. Confirmation of the order receipt and its processing is done by sending the relevant e-mail to the address supplied by the Customer during the order placement process. The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Seller is deemed concluded upon the receipt of the abovementioned e-mail message.
3. The Product delivery is carried out in all the countries available in the payment options.
§6 Right of withdrawal
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days. The period referred to in paragraph 1 starts from the Product delivery date to the Customer or any other person indicated by them other than the carrier.
2. The withdrawal statement may be sent via traditional mail or electronically by sending a statement to the Seller’s e-mail address.
3. In the case of withdrawal from the distance agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not concluded.
a. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of goods immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal statement from the Customer.
b. Seller will reimburse payments using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction.
c. The Customer shall return the product to the Seller’s address specified in these terms and conditions immediately, not later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement.
d. The Customer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.
§7 Personal Data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of the Customers’ personal data collected through the Online Store is the Seller - Piotr Dzieduszyński, 91-356 Łódź, ul. Kruszynowa 12/2
2. The Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected for the purpose of completing the Purchase Agreement.
3. The recipients of the Online Store Customers’ personal data may be:
a. In the case of the Customer who uses the method of delivery by post in the Online Store, the Administrator provides collected Customer’s personal data to a selected carrier or intermediary executing the delivery service on behalf of the Administrator.
b. In the case of the Customer who uses the electronic payment method in the Online Store, the Administrator provides collected Customer’s personal data to a selected entity responsible for the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The Customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary; however, failure to enter the personal data required by these terms and conditions and which necessary for the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement results in the inability to conclude the Agreement.
§8 Final Provisions
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for important reasons including: changes in legislation, changes in payment methods and delivery - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
3. In matters not regulated herein generally applicable provisions of Polish law apply, in particular the Civil Code, Act on electronic services, the law on consumer rights, the law on personal data protection.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial methods of handling complaints and claims.